When we first started the Premium offering of Exponential View, we didn’t quite know what to expect. Within the first month we were blown away by the response. Several hundred readers subscribed, giving us unconditional trust to guide their thinking about the future.
However, we also got feedback from many readers who said they’d love to subscribe but that the current price point is out of reach. I’ve always wanted Exponential View to be widely accessible and sustainable, so I’ve decided to listen and review the price to $90 if you pay annually, or $10 if you pay monthly.
If you subscribe now, you’ll get access to all the benefits of premium membership including:
- Members-only content written by me and other experts such as America’s approach to AI for defense, Is it your data?, and more,
- Participation in our upcoming expert webinars (including with world-renowned inventor Bill Gross; Stian Westlake, the author of one of Bill Gates’ favourite books of 2018; and Director of Policy at Google X Sarah Hunter),
- Access to previous briefings,
- Access to EV readers community,
- Ongoing support of Exponential View.
If you’re still on the fence, take the word from our current members:
Wow. Thanks for a Davos Distilled. Just this was worth a subscription. — Hampus Jakobsson, leading Swedish angel investor
It's terrific that The Exponential View now has a formal, closed-knit community to discuss these ideas. — Kenn Cukier, Senior Editor, The Economist
Yours is the only content source that I signed up for premium without thinking twice. The value was abundantly there in terms of the quality of the content and its relevance to my professional (as well as personal) life. — Ronald Ashri, Founder & CEO, GreenShoot Labs
Sign in or become a Exponential View member to join the conversation.